WHAT: The Pace Energy and Climate Center will present a conference on financing and promoting energy efficiency in the commercial building sector. The participants are experts in energy efficiency practice and energy law from the public and private sectors.
Keynote Speaker: Kenneth Berlin, General Counsel of the Coalition for Green Capital and a Special Policy Advisor to Daniel Esty, the Commissioner of the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection; represented the Obama campaign as a surrogate speaker on climate change issues at 19 events, mostly debates with representatives of Senator McCain. Mr. Berlin also was on the Obama EPA transition team.
- Joyce Ferris, Blue Hill Partners (moderator)
- Sean Neill, Transcend Equity Development
- Zach Axelrod, Skyline Innovations
- Jim Fuller, Green Campus Partners
- Stanley Fishbein, LFC Capital
- Peter Miscovich, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Baker Davenport, SEFP
- Thomas Bourgeois, PECC (moderator)
- Greg Hale, NRDC
- David Gabrielson, PACENow
- Laurie Actman, Viridity Energy
Panels will feature Business Models and Best Practices for Energy Efficiency Investments; Scaling Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings; Policy Perspectives on Energy Efficiency Investments.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 1, 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
WHERE: One Pace Plaza, Manhattan, NY
CONTACT: Todd Olinsky-Paul
Pace Energy & Climate Center
Cathy Lewis, Director of Marketing & Communications, Pace Law School