At the Commencement ceremony held on May 13, the school awarded 214 Juris Doctor degrees, eight Master of Laws degrees in Environmental Law, 10 Master of Laws degrees in Comparative Legal Studies, and one Doctor of Juridical Science.
Following a Commencement address delivered by the Honorable Robert A. Katzman, students and professors received individual honors including:
- Dean’s Award presented to Rocky John Boussias, full-time student
- Dean’s Award presented to John Anthony Kiselak, part-time student
- Adolf Homberger Humanitarian Award presented to Kristen Ann Carroll
- Barbara Salken Outstanding Professor of the Year Award to Leslie Yalof Garfield, full-time
- Barbara Salken Outstanding Professor of the Year Award to Louis Fasulo, part-time
- Barbara Salken Outstanding Departmental Award/Staff Member to Josie Wolf